Friday, February 07, 2020

Fred here. Well I got myself out of San Francisco and I'm back in Valencia, Spain. I have figured a way to go all the way around the world. I'm going to Istanbul, Turkey then to Dubai then to Bangkok and then back to the US. I don't know if I will make it out of Turkey because there is so much crazy stuff going on at this time. It's really cheap there now because nobody wants to go there because of Syria. I was in Turkey before. I went there with a friend of mine and we opened up a business. It was way out in the country. It was pretty neat. We were thinking about doing business in Erbil which is in the Kurdish region. Lots of money there. That was a long story. It's very tricky doing business in another country with people you don't really know. Anyway I survived that one. I will keep all many fans out there updated on Fred's World Tour. This is what I'm calling it now. Well Fred out for now. Just remember look for Fred's World Tour coming to your town soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment