Sunday, January 12, 2020

I love Valencia. There is so much to do here. I have been walking all over the place today. Went to the Marina and the beach area. People are everywhere enjoying themselves. Very vibrant city. Everyone is out exercising. Bike riding, walking, surfing, in line skating, jogging. About anything you can think of. Lots of outside Cafes also. People are outside enjoying their favorite beverages. The food is great here also. Even if you go the grocery store the food is fantastic. I think I will buy a mansion here and a boat to go along with it. If I don't like it I'll just give it away. That's what people do when there rich like me. What do you think of the one below? Yea I think I will buy it. It looks like fun. Looks like Fred is going to be having fun now. Taking out beautiful Spanish women on my Yacht. Then having all night parties at my mansion. Wow can't wait. come on over and we will have some fun!!