Friday, January 24, 2020

Fred here. Well in a few more days I will be heading to Palermo, Italy. I have some Italian friends there, so we are going to do some business. I can't say what it going to be but it's going to involve a lot of money and high power people. Yes I'm at it again. Can't help myself when tons of money is involved. I can say it's going to be some very high tech equipment. Also I have developed a new system to help disaster areas to provide fresh water and ice all at the same time. When I was in Iraq I learned how to do all this. So now I'm going to go into full production and have a fleet of trucks going to these areas and help out. I will also be able to go to big events and supply all the water and Ice they need. It's going to be pretty slick. More on that later. I've been exploring Valencia quite a bit. lots and lots of history here. Century old buildings. I have also noticed that everyone has dogs like in Portugal and they are all so will behaved. It's not like in the USA where most of the dogs are mean. It's a sign of society I think. Everyone here is so peaceful. Not too much stress like in the US. Even all the stray cats are nice. Well enough for now. Fred Out.